How To Recognize Skin Cancer – This Could Save Your Life!
One of the most common diseases in the US is skin cancer. Approximately 5 million people receive the skin cancer treatment every year. So, statistics show that every year the number of patients that are diagnosed with skin cancer is greater than patients that are diagnosed with breast, prostate, lung and colon cancer together.
It is very unfortunate but experts claim that one in five Americans develops skin cancer at one point in their life. So, what you need to do here is be able to recognize the signs of skin cancer. This will literally change your life, especially when it is a question of life and death. Therefore, we advise you to be very careful about the following symptoms.
How to Recognize Skin Cancer- Symptoms
1. You will have irregular, asymmetric moles. The normal ones usually look very round and symmetric.
2. Any moles that have unequal and interrupted borders.
3. Normal moles usually are in one color. If there are different colors like black, brown, gray, and blue, then it means that there is something wrong.
4. The diameter of the mole needs to be larger than a quarter inch.
5. There will usually be changes in the mole through your life. It will change in color, shape, and size.
Therefore, if you see or feel that there is something strange happening to your mole or moles, you need to consult with a doctor immediately. The best option would be to do a regular check-up then just get stuck with some kind of a serious health condition. Just take care of yourselves. This way you will be safe from the most common cancer out there and that is skin cancer.