6 Secrets Men Rarely Tell
It is often said that the best relationships are built on trust. But as some men have been proving over on Reddit, there are some things that are best left unsaid.
Here are nine secrets men say they could never admit to women:
1. ‘We use decorative towels as normal towels’
2. ‘I remember dates not because of their importance but because of the s–tstorm that would ensue if I forgot them’
3. ‘We’re so desperate for validation. Any compliment we get, even if we answer with a grunt, will be cherished until the day we die’
4. ‘When it comes to providing for the family, we generally put on a brave-face and act content, but we’re secretly freaking out that we aren’t doing enough’
5. ‘When a woman points out another female – 99.99% of the time we have seen her way before you have pointed them out but play the whoaaaa/shocked route
6. ‘Bed sheets rarely get washed’
7. ‘I’m scared as fuck of that spider too and don’t wanna take care of it’
8. ‘When you ask what we’re thinking, ‘nothing’ typically means ‘something dumb as all hell’
9. ‘Inside, we still feel like kids who probably should not be in charge of anything’.